Today, I'm grateful for the amount of normalcy I have in my life.
While some people my age have to care for their ailing parents, grandparents or siblings, I have it easy in comparison. My life is beautifully normal -- I can go where I want, do what I want and be what I want with few obligations. The people I love -- my family and friends -- are healthy and independent. I don't take that for granted.
I'm healthy and blessed with strong limbs, a cancer-free body, a head full of hair, all of my fingers and toes, and all five senses.
I wake up with a roof over my head and a really comfortable bed hugging my body.
I pretty much eat what I want when I want.
I can read, write, think and make my own decisions.
I'm thankful for my normalcy; my routines; my comfort.
Friday, November 02, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment