Monday, November 26, 2012

Gratitude, Day 25.

I'm thankful for my closest friends tonight -- the ones who have seen parts of me that I can't stand but who still actively and consciously choose to love me and stay in my life. I'm an incredibly blessed girl to be loved by them.

"Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly; your wholeness when you are broken; your innocence when you feel guilty; and your purpose when you are confused."
















Wherever life takes us, I know, without a shadow of a doubt, I'll always have them and they'll always have me.

I hope this post doesn't offend any of my other AWESOME friends. I'm surrounded by really good people, and even though I didn't include them all in this post, I love each and every one. The above people have just proven to be consistent and loyal over the past 10+ years; for that I'm grateful!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker